Employer brand popularity reduces cost-per-hire, turnover and overall talent acquisition costs. It also secures you a workforce that is capable of meeting your company’s objectives. What will make your company thrive in the highly competitive global arena?
- Up to date HR technologies that satisfy a mobile, tech-hungry workforce
- Seamless global payroll that pays employees on time and accurately
- Recruitment that meet the high expectations of the new global talent pool
- Learning and development initiatives that are well-targeted
- Succession strategies that encourage career mobility
- In-country contacts who speak the local language and are well-versed in local regulations and compliance
Global Human Capital Management (HCM) is a new approach that combines technology and local in-country expertise to help expanding companies manage their entire employee lifecycle, whilst maintaining a talented, highly engaged and succession-ready workforce.