The Kimpton Fitzroy London Hotel – Wednesday 16th October
Join us at our exclusive ADP London Business Forum Event hosted at The Kimpton Fitzroy Hotel, with guest speaker, Sahar Hashemi, Co-Founder of Coffee Republic, Author and Lawyer turned entrepreneur.
This invitation only event will kick start with ADP’s Senior Director of HR Sales & Marketing, Melanie Robinson, who will be speaking around some of ADP’s latest research from two recent studies,
Both studies explore employees’ attitudes towards the current world of work and what they expect from the workplace of the future, with findings providing important insight into business critical issues, such as, organizational threats, new ways of working and the digital transformation of pay.
Our Panel Speakers are:
- Sahar Hashemi, Co-Founder of Coffee Republic & lawyer turned Entrepreneur
- Melanie Robinson, Senior Director HR Sales & Marketing, ADP
- Jennifer Minnal, UK Internal Communications Manager, ADP
- David Regan, Director, Employment Law Firm Squire Patton Boggs
Agenda topics include:
- Coping with changes in workforce demographics and demands
- New ways of working – Increasing productivity
- The HR transformation needed to cope with the trends while remaining compliant, having workforce visibility and ensuring operational effectiveness
- The Future of Pay
After workplace insights from Melanie, ADP is delighted to be joined by our event guest speaker, Sahar Hashemi OBE, Co-founder of Coffee Republic & Lawyer turned entrepreneur. Giving up her professional career, Sahar staked everything on a dream and made Coffee Republic one of the main players in the coffee revolution that transformed the UK high street. Now, as one of the UK’s most recognised brands - with a turnover of £30m - Sahar will be sharing her success story and answering the questions:
“How can we encourage innovative thinking and drive growth by finding different and new ways of doing things?”
“How can we be more agile, more resilient and less stuck in our ways when facing organisational change?”
“How can I get everyone in the company to think more like entrepreneurs?”
Following on from our key note speakers, we will kick start our panel discussion, giving you the opportunity to ask questions to our industry leaders, discover trends within the marketplace and to find out how great companies in London are winning the war on talent.
If you’re interested in finding out more on the challenges & trends in the world of business this event is not to be missed!
10:30 – Arrival, Networking
11:00 – Welcome & Agenda
11:10 – Key Note Speakers,
- Melanie Robinson, Senior Director HR Sales & Marketing, ADP UK
- Jennifer Minnal, UK Internal Communications Manager, ADP UK
11:40 – Key Note Guest Speaker,
- Sahar Hashemi, Co-Founder of Coffee Republic & Lawyer turned entrepreneur
12:20 – Panel Discussion
13:15 – Lunch and Networking