ADP AE Connect
AE Connect: lets you do your job
It’s the law: all employers must offer a workplace pension scheme and automatically enrol eligible workers in it, and all companies in the UK must comply by 2018. But 63% of companies found AE more difficult than they anticipated, according to a 2014 study carried out by the National Employment Savings Trust (NEST). So we've enhanced our support and launched AE Connect. Meaning you can spend your time running your business and helping your clients. And you know you’ll be in safe hands. You know us. We know you. And we've already supported clients in carrying out assessment and enrolment responsibilities.
Without a support solution, you could have to carry out 33 administrative tasks prior to the deadline
At ADP, we can help you comply with legislation. Meaning you can spend your time doing what matters: running your business. AE Connect supports you from initial employee enrolment, righ through to third-year renewals. It keeps your employees informed.
With ADP AE Connect solution, you get:
- A simple, clear path to compliance;
- A cost-effective approach, giving you more time to concentrate on your clients and business demands;
- A secure way to handle your employees' data, giving you peace of mind.
What can AE Connect do for your business?
If you need support in addressing your automatic enrolment duties, we can help.
Full AE Service:
- You have no AE solution in place. Or if you're looking to replace an existing solution with one that covers assessment, enrolment and communications
- You want to have assessment, enrolment and communications obligations managed on your behalf
- You don't have an AE solution in place, or you want to replace an existing solution with one that covers assessment, enrolment and communications
- You want to manage assessment, enrolment and communications obligations yourself.
ADP New Business Enquiries
* require fields
The final deadline for automatic enrolment is coming up. Are you ready?