NelsonHall Ranks ADP as a “Leader” in Payroll Services in 2016
Among ADP’s payroll strengths, NelsonHall highlighted the company’s global presence (in 112 countries to date) and ability to provide multi-country payroll and multilingual support across time zones while incorporating a local presence. The analyst firm also recognised the breadth of ADP’s service offering allowing clients ranging from small businesses to global enterprises to choose how much expertise they wish to retain in-house or outsource.
Another key differentiator, according to NelsonHall: ADP’s ability to help clients benchmark their workforce metrics against industry averages using the ADP® DataCloud, which aggregates anonymised information from approximately 95,000 ADP clients. The analyst firm also recognised the ADP® Marketplace, a cloud-based app store designed to help employers dynamically manage an ecosystem of enterprise applications from ADP and its world-class partners. With ADP Marketplace, companies of all sizes can extend the value of their workforce solutions seamlessly across their entire organisation via a secure, single-sign-on process.
“ADP provides clients with a cohesive single-service experience from hire to retire, delivering scalable and innovative human capital management (HCM) technology and expertise,” said Gary Bragar, HR outsourcing research director at NelsonHall. “In the payroll services NEAT evaluation, ADP scored highly based on both analyst assessment and client feedback.”
Other strengths cited by NelsonHall include ADP’s focus on the user experience and significant investment in its technology and integration capability, placing it in a strong position for multinational clients using large HCM providers that require a more comprehensive integration solution.
“This recognition affirms that by choosing ADP, companies are partnering with a global leader that has a proven track record in payroll services and HCM solutions,” said Ed Flynn, president of ADP’s Global Enterprise Solutions business. “Companies that rely on ADP are leveraging our cloud-based and mobile platforms, global expertise and ongoing investment in service delivery and technology innovation to help them meet their needs and build better workforces.”
A custom report on ADP’s payroll capabilities and performance in NelsonHall’s Payroll Services NEAT 2016 assessment is available here.
020 7680 7104
May 11th, 2017
ADP to host webcast to help multinational companies prepare for sweeping new data privacy regulations in European Union
April 20th, 2017
ADP GlobalView HCM makes the Constellation ShortList of Top Global HCM Solutions for second consecutive quarter
April 4th, 2017
- 2 in 3 European employees are interested in self-employment or freelancing
- 33% of UK employees say work-life balance is a key motivating factor
- Pay is still the ultimate driver for European employees
March 16th, 2017
March 14th, 2017
- A fifth of UK workers name age as the biggest factor preventing career progression
- Age is a particularly common obstacle among older workers (46% of over 55s)
- Support for career development declines with age
March 6th, 2017
February 28th, 2017
- Dutch, Polish and Swiss employees are the most satisfied, whilst the UK comes joint fifth
- Workers in the East of England are the most satisfied in the UK
- UK Financial Services employees are the least satisfied overall
February 14th, 2017
Workforce View 2017: Appetite for international work opportunities soars across Europe – top countries revealed
- 74% of employees in Europe would consider career opportunities abroad
- Germany, the UK and France top the list of countries where European employees would most like to work
- Western and Northern Europe dominate the list, making up 14 of the top 20 choices
- UK employees least interested in working abroad
December 5th, 2016
ADP's Global Payroll Solution Knocks It Out Of the Park and Earns Highest Recognition by Everest Group
November 3rd, 2015
- UK workers are the most optimistic in Europe about their organisations’ global competitiveness
- UK employees the least loyal in Europe - 47% plan to change jobs within three years
- 81% of UK employees are optimistic about the future - up from 77% in 2014
October 25th, 2016
October 6th, 2016
ADP Positioned Highest in Gartner's Magic Quadrant for Payroll BPO Services for Fifth Consecutive Year
July 5th, 2016
Don McGuire bringing global leadership expertise to clients served by ADP in Europe, Middle East and Africa
April 7th, 2016
April 5th, 2016
- 16-24 years olds have the least confidence in their numeracy abilities
- UK workers twice as likely as Polish workers to feel they need better numeracy skills in their current role
March 29th, 2016
- EMC’s collaboration with ADP helps simplify its open enrollment process
- New benefits user interface complements existing use of ADP’s global payroll services.
Companies deliver on commitment to drive innovation to exceed employee expectations.
March 16th, 2016
March 15th, 2016
December 3rd, 2015
- Two thirds of UK employees are experiencing intergenerational conflict at work
- 94% of UK workers feel that younger generations are armed with the skills to succeed
- 39% of employees are concerned about losing talent and knowledge as workers retire
Only one in ten businesses plan to employ retired employees as consultants
June 23rd, 2014
Boyes Turner, HKS Holdings and Pathway Cleaning Ltd partner with ADP for Human Capital Management solutions
May 6th, 2014
April 1st, 2014
Get New Insights in Your Inbox!
* is required.