Who we are
Established in 1965, the UK operation has over 55 years experience delivering a range of payroll service solutions across the spectrum of private industry sectors. The knowledge and experience we have gained has enabled us to develop a totally flexible solution portfolio, offering 'best-fit' payroll and HR service options to organisations of every size and requirement.
Our selection of services range from traditional payroll bureau provision, employment screening services and time and attendance solutions, through to fully managed payroll and HR administration options.
ADP at a Glance
- President and CEO: Carlos A. Rodriguez
- Year established: 1949
- Listed on: NASDAQ
- FORTUNE 500: Ranked 248 (2016)
- Forbes Global 2000: Ranked 354 (2016)
- Revenues: 11.7 billion in fiscal 2016
- Number of Employees: 55,000 worldwide
- Headquarters: Roseland, New Jersey
ADP has been named a "Leader" in payroll business process outsourcing (BPO) services by Gartner.
>>> Read more about the Gartner Magic Quadrant
ADP has been named a Leader in Forrester Research HRMS Wave Report
>>> Read more about Forrester
NelsonHall, a global BPO analyst firm, has named ADP as a “Leader” in Payroll Services in 2016
>>> Read more about NelsonHall
ADP is ranked #1 in the Security Magazine's 2016 Security 500 in the Business Category. Every year, Security Magazine recognizes the top 500 enterprises who are leading the way in security.
>>> Read more about the ranking here.
ADP is named on the Black Enterprise 50 Best Companies for Diversity list.
>>> Read more about it here.
- Leader in Human Resources Outsourcing PEAK by Everest Group
- Leader in the Recruitment Process Outsourcing PEAK by Everest Group
- Leader in Multi-Country Payroll Outsourcing PEAK by Everest Group
- Technology Innovation Award for HCM, Ventana Research (2015)
- Top-ranked company in Financial Data Services in FORTUNE® magazine's The World’s Most Admired Companies® (2016)
ADP New Business Enquiries
* require fields